Saturday, July 12, 2008

On Jun3 28, I participated in a team that completed an olympic triathlon. My team consisted of Madeline Duffin, the swimmer, myself, the biker, and Lexie, the runner.


Madeline is on the left in the wet suit, Lexie is in the middle and McKay Duffin, my nephew who completed the entire olympic marathon by himself is on the right in his wet suit.

This is a photo of Madeline leaving the water after her 1 mile swim.


This is a picture of Lexie waiting for me to finish my 26 miles on the bike. Although she was the last runner to leave, she was not the last runner to finish.

My nephew, McKay has just finished. He is dressed in the red shirt.

This is Lexie crossing the finish line of her 10K run.

This picture is of all of us after our finishes. It was a great day. It was a fun time. We are all hoping to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Way to go yellow team...and Mckay! You guys are awesome.