Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Being Inspired


I am not a person to change loyalties quickly. It takes me a while to warm up to anything new. This summer there has been a lot of new. Still, I would be foolish to fail to recognize the good in my life. This morning's walk woke me up to some of the wonderful and inspiring aspects of life in Chicago. Here are some pictures from my morning stroll:

They gardens just across the street from my building.


One of the bridges I get to cross. I love bridges!


A city vegetable garden.


A beautiful fountain built and dedicated by a loving sister to her brother after his death.


Then, apart from greeting the other exercising people, I also get to say hi to my neighbor. Yes, Abraham Lincoln. It is a great way to start a very fine day.








1 comment:

Tara said...

I love your blog and your life.