Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax

What an awesome day! I had a ball with Lexie at the Tax Tea Party in Salt Lake. I returned to a second one in Provo that evening with Todd.




Our signs were rather generic. Some of the others were quite clever. Read for yourself...
  • Obamanomic: Trickle up poverty!
  • Over taxation with representation is not good! CONGRESS ARE YOU LISTENING?
  • WWJD: What would Jefferson Do?
  • You work for me! I do not work for you!!!
  • Don't make my grandkids fund your greed. Stop the PORK!!!
  • Don't tax my kids before they are born!
  • TEA: Taxed Enough Already!
  • Freedom not Free Dumb! Stop Congressional overspending!!!
Others were actually very good:
  • Government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have.
  • More debt is not the solution... Debt is the problem!
  • Our Founding Fathers went to war for less than this!
  • The best government is that which governs least! Laissez-Faire! (pardon my French)
  • "If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy." --Thomas Jefferson

No comments: