Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Projects

I have been working on two projects, one small and the other large. The smaller project is the shelves in my condo. They are finally in. I am still missing the shelf brackets so I have not placed the shelves nor any article on them. Hopefully this weekend. Still, I think they look so nice, I had to show them.

My second and very large project is the condo that we purchased yesterday. It is in Salt Lake. Over the next 3 weeks or so, I have workers coming to remodel the kitchen and part of the bathrooms. I will be painting and locating a renter. I have been reading books to gain a little bit of "know how" on the subject. It should be interesting and challenging but fun. The pictures below are of the view from the front and side windows of the condo.


No comments: