Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Favorites

In the past, I have been puzzled when on occasion I have found the song "My Favorite Things" included on Christmas music CDs. Not any more! Christmas is always a favorite time of year and so is the following list:

My favorite place to go with my family for Christmas is Park City. It is not that I really like skiing that much. Don't get me wrong, I love being outside in the fresh air and exercising. The problem is the snow and cold. The real reason why it is a favorite is that everyone in my family really likes it. I want to be there with them having fun.


My favorite daughters!


My favorite son!


My favorite son-in-law! (You better be careful or you might be in the frame next year!)


My favorite grandsons!


My favorite husband!


I sure love you guys!

No comments: