Monday, September 8, 2008

Visit From Tim

This past weekend, my son Tim came to visit our family. We had such a great time. On Friday evening, Tim invited over the cousins and Lexie invited some friends. Todd and I brought the Pizza. We also had a salad made with garden tomatoes from Grandma Nancy.

On Saturday morning, Tim and I rode bikes down to Utah Lake and back. It was great. I wish I had pictures. After the bike trip, we attended Lexie's cross country meet at BYU. Again, I am without pictures!

The rest of the time, Tim was busy with other events. I did have the chance to talk again with him when I drove him to the airport early on Sunday morning. After I said good bye, I watched him from the balcony as he went through security. What a great young man. We miss you Tim!

No comments: